This article introduces Vanilla Air's Baggage, Fare Rules, Seats, Terminals, Customer Service and other informations.
Vanilla Air is a Japanese Low Cost Carrier, wholly owned by All Nippon Airways(ANA).
- IATA: JW
- First Launched: 2013/12
- Main Hub: NRT
Ticket Prices │ Carry-on Baggage │Checked Baggage │ Seat Options │ FAQ │ Insider's Tip
Vanilla Route Map
More Vanilla route information
More Vanilla flight schedules
- Campaign (limited tickets on sale)
- Includes 10KG of carry-on baggage, seat selection and checked baggage available with additional fees, flight/date change and refund not allowed.
- Includes 10KG of carry-on baggage, seat selection/checked baggage/flight and date change with additional fees, refund allowed.
- Includes 10KG of carry-on baggage, 20KG of checked baggage, date/flight change, Relax seat selection, and refund with additional fees.
- Displaying: Ticket prices only, not including service fees and taxes.
- Taxes: Varied for different government and airport.
- Service Fees: Processing fee is JPY 600 per segment.
Carry-on Baggage Rules
- Pieces: 1 carry-on + 1 personal item
- Dimensions: 56 x 36 x 23 cm, the total must not exceed 115 cm
- Weight: 10KG
Checked Baggage Rules
- Pricing Scale: Charged by weight, fees vary between routes, excess baggage are charge by KG.
- Purchase Timing: During Booking Process > Manage Booking > Airport Counters.
Processing Fees for adding baggage JPY 2000
- Pieces: Unlimited
- Dimensions: The total of L x W x H must not exceed 203cm, single side may not exceed 120cm.
- Weight: Fees vary for different routes, each piece must not exceed 32KG, purchase options ranges from 20KG to 100KG.
More Vanilla checked baggage rules.
Seat Options 3-3
- Pitch: 74.93 cm
- Width: 43.94 cm
- Row 11,12, last row seat can't recline.
Seat selection fees vary between different routes, however it's always the cheapest to select the seat during booking process, afterwards a processing fee will be added, JPY 2000 for airport counters and JPY 1000 for contact center.
- In-Flight Meals
- NRT to Tokyo Skyliner shuttle service
Information Needed for Booking
- Passport Information
- Contact address, phone, and email
- Credit card information
- Oversize Baggage may be purchased during the initial booking process.
- Only Japanese domestic flights may check in 48 to 2 hours before the departure time, and bring boarding pass at home.
- Only Japanese domestic flights may check in at the kiosk 50 minutes before the departure time.
- International passengers need to check in at the counter 50 minutes before the departure time.
- Please be at the boarding 20 minutes before the departure time.
- More Airport counter & How to get there
- Outside food and drinks not allowed on the plane.
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 10:00-19:00 (GMT+9)
Purchasing the Skyliner ticket on board would be cheaper than buying them at the station.